Sausage, Egg, Cheese Croissant
Savory sausage, egg and cheddar cheese on a buttery croissant.NUTRITIONAL INFO
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 package, Amount per Serving: 4.7 oz (134g) Calories 450, Total Fat 30g (39%DV), Sat Fat 12g (59%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest.133mg (44%DV), Sodium 640mg (28%DV), Total Carb. 27g (10%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Total Sugars 3g (including 3g added Sugar 6%DV), Protein 14g, Vitamin D 2mcg (10%DV), Calcium 139mg (10%DV), Iron 1mg (8%DV), Potas. 136mg (2%DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Croissant: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Margarine [Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Mono- & diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Beta-Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate], Sugar, Yeast, Contains 2% or less of the following: Whey, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes. Egg: Whole Eggs, Water, Whole Milk Powder, Soybean Oil, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. Sausage: Fresh Pork, Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, BHA, BHT, Spice Extract), Water. Cheddar Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color.